How To Delete Instagram Account? Delete Instagram Account Permanently— Here’s how you can deactivate or delete your Instagram account if you want to take a break from it. You can either delete your account and leave the social platform forever, or you can temporarily disable it. If you choose to delete your account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed. You can also temporarily disable your account instead of deleting it.How To Delete Instagram Account
How To disable Instagram Account Temporarily ?
When you temporarily disable your Instagram account, your profile, photos, comments, and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. You can disable your Instagram account from a computer or mobile browser.
- Log in to instagram.com from a computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit profile.
- Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu and entered your password.
- Click Temporarily disable account.
How To Delete Instagram Account ?
- Go to the Delete your account Page from a mobile browser or computer. If you aren’t logged in to Instagram on the web, you’ll asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Delete [username].
If you’d like to delete a different account:
- Click or tap the username in the top right of the Delete your account Page.
- Click or tap next to Edit profile and select Log out.
- Log back in as the account that you want to delete and follow the directions above.
- After 30 days of your account deletion request, your account and all your information will permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information.